ACCOUNTING / OFFICE MANAGER
Indigo Trade Solutions, LLC is a small but rapidly growing international trade consulting firm in Nashville. Come onboard with a highly reputable and seasoned professional team as a full-time Accounting/Office Manager in a casual work environment.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of bookkeeping records necessary to properly account for the Company’s financial transactions, receipts, and reporting. She/He will also be responsible for overseeing the outsourced administrative operations, such as HR, Accounting, Insurance, Payroll, Marketing, and IT service providers. The successful candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Candidate must be very well organized, able to handle stressful situations, and able to work alone on complex issues. Position will report directly to owner, and is available to start immediately. The role requires high-level of confidentiality and discretion in fulfilling responsibilities and offers room for growth for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Ensure compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Develop and Communicate with owner monthly and budget for forecasts
- Manage on-boarding of new employees, both locally and in other states
- Maintain current aging of accounts, both payable and receivable
- Book all transactions to the proper chart of accounts
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Collection, categorization and posting of receipts
- Initiate client invoices on a timed cycle
- Provide 1st follow-up call/notification on overdue invoices as directed by Principal
- Manage office systems – computers, copier, telephones, alarm, email
- Keep insurance policies up to date and accurate
- General administrative duties on an occasional basis
- Demonstrated experience in QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Location and Travel:
This position will be based in Nashville, TN. This position requires no travel.
This is a salaried, full-time position for M-F. Benefits include two weeks of paid vacation, medical insurance, an HSA, and a 401 (k) plan, to name a few. Opportunities for advancement as the company grows.